cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max

jackattack12
Visitor

Hey there I ordered my iPhone 14 pro max space black 128 gb  on the 5 of nov and got told it would dispatch in two weeks its been that and haven't heard anything. People are getting theirs before me when they have ordered after, why is this? It's clearly not first come first serve basis. 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@jackattack12  No one who ordered after you will get that model type before you and I don’t know where your getting that information from.    Can you back that claim with actual proof?  

That model type as a “Expect despatch within 28 days”  so anyone who ordered after you will have to wait as your order will be honoured first 

Yeh here 🙂 she mentioned on how her partner got his delivered within 4 days same model and same size as me.Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 10.37.44 pm.pngScreenshot 2022-11-21 at 10.36.39 pm.png

Flabdominals
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered mine on 25/10, I’m still waiting. Originally told it would be delivered in under 21 days……. I called EE around 6/11 and they said delivery was down to 14 days from ordering so mine should be with me very soon. Then called when 21 days had passed as I’d heard nothing told from ordering 21 days 🤷🏻‍♂️ I told them I’d ordered back on the 25/10 and was then told  oh it’ll be any day now ….. yet here I am still waiting 30 days later from my original order ! My contract ran out yesterday but I’m still paying full price for a phone I’ve already paid off. EE have massively dropped the ball and gone down in my estimations !