cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dot on my iPhone

March2468
Explorer

IMG_9009.jpeg

 This dot has appeared on my iPhone X it’s not pixels and has no damage does anyone know what it is and why it’s showing 

5 REPLIES 5
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @March2468 

Try closing any open apps, does it stay on. 

Then try restarting. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@March2468  Does it show on all apps or just the one it’s on in the picture?  If it’s always there is  definitely screen related.   Have a read of THIS 

March2468
Explorer

Apple have said it was NOT pixel related they seem to think the screen has been replaced but this is not the case the fine came direct from network brand new, this only appeared after connecting my watch to the phone but can t find any information to tell me that it’s linked to that either, it’s on all screens doesn’t disappear after closing them down and switching off and on

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Have you tried backing up and restoring your iPhone to factory settings, @March2468?

Chris

@March2468   Apple can test to see if the screen has been replaced.  What iPhone model is it ?   A genuine Phone screen is logged to the device in question. It has to be matched to that device for it to work and Apple can check that.