cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plan removed on new iphone

Afarin
Explorer

I am out of uk and I have removed my data plan by mistake on my iPhone 13 pro. I can not call or send message or receive any message or call. I don’t have data or any connection.

what should I do now.

6 REPLIES 6
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What do you mean by you've removed your data plan? How? 

Where are you?

Are you on contract or PAYG?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@Afarin  There is nothing you can do as you’re not in the UK.  You can only sort this when your back.  

@XRaySpeX @Afarin  has deleted their eSim. 

Afarin
Explorer

In setting —> mobile data I removed my data plan and everything stoped working no call no message no data. for adding it again it needs following information 

SM-DP + Address, Activation code , confirmation code

I am out of EU and on contact 

Thank you for your reply. Very bad news for me…

But even by confirming my identity by email or any other way , it is not possible to enable it? I really need my phone calls. I need to be on call to do my job remotely 

WS1995
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@Afarin If you speak to the technical support team they might be able to help with this, your account will have specific APN settings unique to your account. Most phones allow you to enter the APN settings and sync to the plan manually. I believe the only phone that doesn't allow this is the iPhone whereby you download carrier settings when you put the sim in for the first time, and it essentially installs a network profile.

Is it an iPhone?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Afarin,

Sorry, it isn't possible to activate a new eSIM without being connected to the EE network in the UK.

James