cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch data (30d plan)

Lfc18921
Explorer

does anyone actually have any idea what this plan is and the details. Spent ages on chat with EE and they know nothing about it. And yet, it’s the only option I’m given when setting up cellular on my new watch ultra. 
Nobody on 150 seems to know either. 

is it a 30 day plan or a year contract?

can I use my data and mins and texts from my main plan with it? I’m sim only on pay monthly 

anyone have a link to the relevant info?

thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lfc18921  if you got your watch from elsewhere, ( not EE ) then that’s a 30 day rolling contract. It’s £7 a month and you will get 10 gig of data for that watch. 

You can not use your sim only tariff for the watch data only your calls/texts are shared with the watch.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lfc18921  if you got your watch from elsewhere, ( not EE ) then that’s a 30 day rolling contract. It’s £7 a month and you will get 10 gig of data for that watch. 

You can not use your sim only tariff for the watch data only your calls/texts are shared with the watch.  

Thanks for the reply and advice. 
All sorted and up and running. You’re absolutely right in your advice, as was finally confirmed by a member of the tech support people last night after sales via chat and phone had no idea. 

thanks again.