cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch SE no mobile data

Saunders1234
Investigator
Investigator

I upgraded to a IPhone 12 (pay monthly) and decide to also get my first Apple Watch SE. Well. No mobile data, no sim and no connection. Didn't even give me the option to set up mobile data on the watch app. I called EE. They changed Esim told me to wait 24 hours. I did. Next day I called as it didn't work and was told to wait 24 hours again. So I did. Called again and got sent to level 2, they admitted defeat and said they don't know how to fix it, said it's an account problem. Moved me higher and am now waiting for someone to call me to get it fixed. Anyone else had to go through this??? I'm tempted to hand it all back and change provider! It's been 5 days!

9 REPLIES 9
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Saunders1234

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am so sorry to hear this is happening. 

It sounds like you are speaking with the right people who can help fix this issue. 

Did Level 2 provide you with a timescale?

Katie 🙂

They told me 3 days. It's been over 3 days but I'm waiting till Monday to contact them. I contacted them yesterday and was told to wait a little longer.

Sent from my iPhone
Saunders1234
Investigator
Investigator

Still not working but I did have a phone call saying they are still on it and trying to fix it! So I haven't been forgotten just have to be patient. 

Hi— did you sort this out .. having similar issues after phone upgrade

cheers

Nope! Still on going. Watch isn't working on its own data. It's been over 3 weeks now.

Sent from my iPhone

Hello, do you still have problem? I am experiencing exactly the same thing now. It’s been a week. Thanks a lot. 

Leanne_T

Hi @angela249

Thanks for coming here. 

Did you purchase the Apple Watch from EE? 

Have you been in touch with our customer care team to get this looked into? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hello Leanne, 

it’s all fixed now. Thanks a lot. 

Christopher_G

Thanks for letting us know, @angela249. 🙂

Chris