cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will EE add Sony Xperia 5 V to the lineup?

Matchiek
Explorer

I quite like the latest Sony offering. Smaller size with high spec. Still own Xperia 5 mk1 Which I bought from EE and I'm very happy with. But it's time to upgrade. I like the 1 V too but It's a little bit on a expensive side.

Or maybe I should wait for Black Friday?

Many thanks 

8 REPLIES 8
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Matchiek 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please see our What’s new at EE | New devices coming soon page you can register your interest for manufacturers you would like to be updated on.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne

Conrad_Noble
Investigator
Investigator

Apparently o2 have the Xperia 5 v as an exclusive? 

Not sure if this means other carriers will get it later or not at all. 

That’s what I’ve read somewhere! It seems to be exclusive to o2 at the moment. However nobody at o2 or EE seem to know anything about any phone unless it’s an Apple or Samsung.. It really is ridiculous! Going to wait it out for a few more weeks then buy direct from Sony if EE don’t release it and just swap to a sim only with EE when my contract runs out.  Clarity on this would be great as there is very limited information online and in store . 

Matchiek
Explorer

It's definitely not o2 exclusive as Vodafone has it too. Waiting for EE now 🙂

thanks, 

Shame the only network doing the pre-order free gift is O2

I noticed that yesterday.. Hopefully it won’t be long now. I will see what GOOGLE have to offer with them releasing info of their new phones today along with Android 14. Hopefully it will be released on EE though.

DKW770
Explorer

EE has missed a trick here. I was in the market for a Sony Xperia 5V this Black Friday, but its a no show. O2, 3 and Vodaphone all have it. Perhaps it's time to say goodbye to EE if they can't keep up?

@DKW770   How have they the device was released in September and it wasn’t offered then so it’ll definitely not be offered 2 months later.