cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S24 Mega thread

RocketPup1
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

This is a Mega Thread For the Samsung Galaxy S24 Launch! 

Any Questions, Discussions And More can go here!

Need Further Help? Call 150 From Your EE Number Or Download The My EE App On The App Store And Google Play
66 REPLIES 66
RocketPup1
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Anyone waiting for DPD tracking? 👀

Need Further Help? Call 150 From Your EE Number Or Download The My EE App On The App Store And Google Play

I'm patiently waiting for tracking! I was told on the 18th I would get it the next day. I have my trade in envelope waiting and the text said I have to return it by 3rd Feb. Kinda cutting it fine for me to send it back once I receive the new one 😞 I need a phone for work so I can't be without this one till I have the other one set up. 

Praying it comes soon 🤣

Manderrpanderrr
Explorer

I literally JUST got my dpd text 😄😄

Oooooo I'm still waiting myself

Received my DPD tracking text about an hour ago.. although was told my EE when upgrading that dispatch was on a first come first serve basis starting on 31st January 🤷🏽‍

Jackm20010
Contributor
Contributor

Still waiting 😪 I pre ordered mine when the unpacked event was on. Still no news 

@Manderrpanderrr you were never going to get it on the 19th

The release date is 24th January.

As long as you have posted the return before the 3rd you are OK so you still have over a week, but if your S24 is delayed all you have to do is call EE and they will extend when you can return the trade in for.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
RocketPup1
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Just got the DPD Text (S24 Ultra 1TB Violet)

Got a text from DPD this morning saying its due to be delivered tomorrow.