cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MCK CODE ON SAMSUNG

ARHReading
Investigator
Investigator

I am trying to unlock a Samsung Galaxy A 40. EE supplied an unlock code but the phone rejects it with an unlock code blocked too many incorrect attempts. Can someone please advise me what to do

8 REPLIES 8
ARHReading
Investigator
Investigator

I am trying a Samsung Galaxy A40 to use with a new Sim only provider. EE's unlock code doesn't work. I get a network unlock code blocked message too many failed attempts. What should I do next?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ARHReading 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Could you try the below steps to see if this works for you? 

• Using the device unlock code, this should be 16 numbers, enter the last 8 numbers of the unlock code, then enter the first 8 numbers of the unlock code.
  • You should now be able to access the phone, if you can then restart the phone. This should be unlocked now for you.

Leanne 🙂

Tried that. Still getting a network unlock code blocked message. Too many failed attempts.

Leanne_T

I see @ARHReading 

Is the phone asking for a PUK code? 

Are you using another network SIM card? 

Leanne.

Have inserted a new Tesco Mobile Sim card. The phone is asking for an MCK code

Leanne_T

Thanks @ARHReading 

If the steps above have not resolved this for you, please call us and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Please see our Contact EE | EE for contact details 🙂

Leanne.

Have tried working through 150 options but when I get to phone unlock it tells me to use the app but I need to speak with someone.

Leanne_T

Hi @ARHReading 

Please select technical support and the option to speak to an agent, they will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.