cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre order S24 ultra on all rounder plan

Ardernski
Explorer

I'm lucky enough to be on the all rounder plan, this year will be the first chance I've had to upgrade. Can I pre order the S24 Ultra on the all rounder plan?

When i took out the plan it was sold to me as "you can get a new phone every year" but nothing was mentioned about pre orders.

typically I've broken my smart watch so it would be ideal if I can take advantage of the pre order deal for the s24 ultra.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Ardernski  Yes you can it’s listed HERE  and you have to have a more costly tariff than you have now.   A new device each year also has T&Cs in order to upgrade.  It’s still a 24 month contract but the ability to upgrade before the upgrade period without paying off the remaining term of that contract. 

Hey Chris, thank you very much for the fast reply!

I've followed your link, ive seen the page for the pre order but I'm failing to see where it says this is allowed within the all rounder contract? 

Likely I'm being a bit stupid and missing it completely... if you have the chance could you direct me to the right part?

Many thanks

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Ardernski

If you're on an eligible Upgrade Anytime plan, you will be able to upgrade and pre-order the Samsung S24 Ultra and take advantage of the free Watch6. 

Katie 🙂