cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel watch simply doesn't work

Pixel-is-a-scam
Contributor
Contributor

I need to find someone who can help me with my pixel watch. It has never synced anything but notifications. I cannot use the calendar, weather, or anything else. If my phone isn't connected it doesn't receive calls or notifications either. I have spent hours with support who are completely clueless. Anyone out there able to help? I'm paying a monthly fee for an esim that seems completely pointless. 

14 REPLIES 14
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Pixel-is-a-scam   Is cellular data enabled on the watch ?   Did you select your watch tariff on the watch when you set this up ?  

Yes, and yes. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Pixel-is-a-scam,

What were you advised when you contacted Technical Support? Have they raised a support ticket for you?

James

Ee don't have technical support. They have a crowd of completely unskilled telephonists with a script to read. If you mean them, yes, as with every time I call EE I get a text to say they've opened a ticket immediately followed by one that says they've closed it. I'm still waiting for 2 call backs about separate issues from yesterday. 

James_B

Hi @Pixel-is-a-scam,

Please let us know the outcome when you receive your call back.

James

Bwahahahahaha. Significant experience tells me there will be no call back. 

James_B

Don't hesitate to let us know if you don't receive a call within the advised timeframe @Pixel-is-a-scam 

James

I was expecting calls yesterday, so....

James_B

I've sent you a PM @Pixel-is-a-scam 

Please check your inbox and get back to me when you have a moment.

Thanks

James