cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered the S23 ultra online and finished up by phone.

DannyS23u
Explorer

I didn’t receive any emails or text about order confirmation or such. Rang EE and they said that’s strange, but my order has all gone through fine etc and given me a tracking reference for my phone. I’ve tried so many different ways to find somehow to get my documents via email but no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DannyS23u 

Welcome to the community.

That's good that they've confirmed your order has gone through. Which documents are you looking for?

Chris

Thank you! And I basically expected some documents by email, containing info on my contract, phone, legal documents etc but as it stand I have nothing so far. No account number, order number etc. I had to ring up for the tracking ref for my phone delivery which is the only thing I was able to get from them. Also I should have received a delivery pin for the courier which I haven’t received either. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

No, you don't get documents by email, just a confirmation email usually, @DannyS23u 

If you'd like to check out documents related to your contract, take a look at the terms and conditions of your price plan and our network here.

DPD will be in touch with you about delivery, once the device is on its way.

Chris