cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oppo Find 3X Pro Dual SIM?

afternoonboy
Investigator
Investigator

My understanding is that Dual SIM is supported on this device, but does anyone know if two nano SIMs can be used or is the second SIM an eSIM only?

8 REPLIES 8
Tanyaoshea1
Investigator
Investigator

Hi its 1x physical sim and 1x e sim 🙂 

Thanks, assume they can be used at the same time rather than one or the other?

Hi @afternoonboy. Welcome to the community.

I hope you're well and having a nice day, are you up to much?
@Tanyaoshea1 is spot on, for your first question.

An eSIM and physical SIM can be used in parallel on the same device.

You can find out more about this on our What is an eSIM Help page.

Thanks.

Chris.

Thanks @Tanyaoshea1 and @Christopher_B 

One last question; is the Oppo Find X3 Pro supplied as network  locked to EE or will I be able to use another networks SIM?

@afternoonboy Most devices sold by EE are 'locked' to EE. This means they won't work with another network's SIM card.

Once you've had the device six months you can request it be unlocked. You can find out more about this on our unlocking page. However OPPO devices are one of a few that don't come locked, so you should be able to use it with any network 😊

Thanks.

Chris. 

It's either 2 physical sims or 1 physical and 1 e-sim

EssexBoyEE
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

If its a proper Dual Sim, then it will have 2 x Sim Slots for Sim Cards, and if the thats the case and it supports eSim then it will also have 2 x eSim options.

So based on the above, it will have 4 x Sim Options but only any 2 of the options can be used at the same time in any order.

If the Phone came from EE after December 2021 then it should be Sim and Network Free, prior to that Date its probably Sim Locked 

I have the phone (not from EE) and you are correct! It's does have two physical sim slots - I currently have one physical sim and one e-sim in operation, which is the basis for my previous post without properly checking! But looking at the settings again and there is an option to download a further e-sim. So yes 4 sims but only 2 at any one time in any combination