cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile app has stopped working, and no longer compatible with my device?????

Gray15
Investigator
Investigator

What is going on?? There seems to have been a recent update??

9 REPLIES 9
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Gray15 

What device do you have? (Make and model).

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Hi Northerner, Lenovo TB-X505F, Android 10

@Gray15 , have you made sure that your devices are all up to date? May want to check on devices website, not sure why they would not work, what update are writing about, is it the devices updates?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Gray15
Investigator
Investigator

Shockwave. Thanks for your suggestion, everything up to date. Recent update by ee

@Gray15 , have you rebooted your devices? You may need to go into settings and do a network reset and see if that solves it.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Gray15
Investigator
Investigator

Shockwave, Problem started when I went into app as normal, but was asking me to input a contact number, I entered my number, to which it replied 'That number is already registered to an account'.

I checked for updates and rebooted, still the same results.

I deleted app with the intention of reloading it, but when I went to download the app, it stated, this app is incompatible with your device😭😭 and will not even let me download it.

@Gray15 , are you able to view your account online?

Gray15
Investigator
Investigator

Shockwave. Yes I can still access on line, thank god.

Gray15
Investigator
Investigator

Many thanks for all help and suggestions. Looks like I will have to get used to live without the app. Hopefully EE with come though and launch a new app that I can use. Over to you EE.........