cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 6 pro signal issues

Woodhead93
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, so I've had my Pixel 6 pro for almost 2 year now. Since roughly January this year my signal has dropped 90% of the time when I'm away from wifi. I can be in a location 1 day with no signal and the next day be in the same location and have signal. No EE service is down in the areas this happens. I've replaced my sim card, factory reset my phone and tried all the troubleshooting Google recommends. They have acknowledged that it's a issue that they know about but refuse to fix it or offer me a replacement. There are hundreds of other Pixel 6 pro users online with the same issue and I imagine many who have contacted EE as well. I've not had proper use of my phone for going on 8 months now and want to know if there is anything EE can do. Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Woodhead93

Welcome to the community. 

Have you tried your SIM in another device to see if this improves?

Did Google provide you with any further information such as if your phone is still under warranty?

Katie

Hi Katie, I have yes and it works fine. I only had. 12 month warranty with Google so it's out of that. 

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @Woodhead93

I am sorry to hear this. 

Have you notified our technical care team?

Katie

I've not, how do I contact them?

Katie_B

You can get in touch with our technical care team by calling 150 from your EE handset @Woodhead93

Katie

Woodhead93
Contributor
Contributor

I've spoken to them today and they are convinced it's a Pixel 6 pro issue. As google have refused to give me a new phone there is nothing EE can do. Just a heads up for any current pixel users with issues. Might be worth trying to get things sorted with google in your warranty period otherwise you're stuck.