cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps not working

Nd7
Visitor

Anyone else having issues with apps today? I have checked for updates and there isn't any. Reset my phone and still nothing. You go to open it and it just closes. Any ideas? I have huawei p30 pro

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Just found an easy fix on YouTube....go to settings, then Apps on your phone, and uninstall Android Web-viewer. My works okay now....phew!

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Sambond89
Visitor

Mines doing exactly the same. Doing it with emails, banking app, Google search widget, games. I've got a Samsung s21 only had it 2 weeks as well. 

Hi @Sambond89 @Nd7 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-56496783

You should be able to download an update from the play store.

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

My phone is doing the same thing. I  have been to Android System Web View via Google Play Store. I  can find anything on it to allow me to down load the app? Advice please?

I'm have trouble  with my s21 brand new my apps keep on crashing getting on my nerves 

Sydw
Visitor

I have a similar issue. Gmail and google bomb out. Also, all of my game apps vanished amd will not reinstall 

I am having the same problem. Started last night, went through device care, system check, uninstalled and reinstalled every app and clear cache... can anyone help? Kicking me out of absolutely everything!

mbs240
Investigator
Investigator

looks like a lot of people are having the same problem

Mine was ok most of the day. about 8pm just stopped working and getting the same as you

Tried contacting EE but all shops are closed ATM

i am trying to download but my phone is not letting me do that either

there is a few people having same issue, check on another post there is some links

I'm trying to download something to help.....no luck yet