Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S22 Ultra not fast charging

Twinsunian
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello All,

My Samsung S22 Ultra is less than 1 year old. For some reason it is no longer fast charging. I have tried various compatible cables and plugs to no avail. I have checked the charging settings and battery settings/status where everything seems to be normal.

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Twinsunian 

Welcome back to the community. 

Have you tried the steps in the My Galaxy device is not fast charging how do I fix it?, Samsung support page? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Twinsunian
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello! Everything has been followed and check... still no luck. Even with different cables.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Twinsunian 

In this case, please get in touch with our tech gurus on 150 and the team will run through some troubleshooting and let you know the next steps to get this sorted 🙂

Leanne.

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Twinsunian 

What plug are you using as they don't tend to last long. Same as the cable as they wear out. 

Also it won't show as fast charging immediately you plug it in. Give it a minute or two and then tap on the screen. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Hello! 

I have been using 3rd Plug with official Samsung Cables, my Mrs' official Samsung plug and cable and also a Fast charging power bank with official Samsung Cables.