cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem ordering EE TV (order wont go through on EE's end)

bellco83
Contributor
Contributor

Hi was wondering if anyone else has experienced similar issues when trying to add EE TV to subscription. (sorry will keep short as possible)

I recently phoned EE Customer service and added 'full works' TV package to my existing broadband subscription. I was told order was confirmed and will receive further comms over next 24 hours. I heard nothing so called back.  The next CS person told me there is no TV order on my account, so being the mug I am i ordered it again and the call handler confirmed the deal has gone through and once again further comms in 24 hours. Again 24 hours passed and no emails. 

This cycle has repeated itself three times now and every person I've spoken to from EE is adamant there is no faults on my account. I have submitted a complaint already but don't expect success with going down that road. Has anyone else experienced this issue and what resolved the issue?. TIA.

43 REPLIES 43

Just checked, the option under settings just says 'best quality' or similar and was already selected. No UHD available.

Checked the box settings and they were already on UHD 8 bits. There was also a 10 bits, would i be better off selecting that?

cheers for all your help just now everyone.

Daipop
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered the Full Works Broadband TV Dig Phone et al on !7 March 2024 to combine everything under one EE account & get rid of the painful BTsite & systems BUT guess what just found out all cancelled because Openreach didn’t report back - no one has bothered to contact me in all this time so if anyone knows Tommy the golfer from Glasgow please ask him to get in touch as he s the only man who can sort it out ??? Premier Communications Company EE/BT in the UK ? Rubbish SAD ??

Morning @DarrenDev 

Do you have any updates regarding a fix?. Cheers.

Daipop
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Hi All

Spoke to Abbey who passed it to her boss & they will get back to me within 48 hours - Promises Promises ???
The BT bills & payments lady Amanda sent cc of email request to Tommy (golf) in Glasgow telling him to ring me to discuss but - SILENCE???
It appears that none of EE or BT customer service wants to take ownership of the complaint so it just hangs in the ether ??
I’ve been overcharged £100’s but they don’t mind stealing from us non tech OAP?
Worrying ??
Sent from my iPad

Getting there slowly @bellco83 - there is a workaround that has worked for other accounts, but I'm still waiting on them sending me the instructions.  There's no ETA on the live fix yet.

Thanks for update @DarrenDev .

In that case I'm just going to cancel the order tomorrow.  Thanks for your help.

Sorry to hear that, but no problem. I'll cancel my request for the workaround and let them get on with fixing it.

i phoned up yesterday and they are sending me the new ee tv box pro. should be here tomorrow, hoping that the lack of uhd is resolved.

Hey @bellco83 - just an update to say that the system issue which blocked your order being processed was finally fixed overnight last night (it was related to a specific combination of services you've had previously, which blocked future similar orders).  I know you've since cancelled your order though.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Daipop
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
What does this mean for me ?

Daipop
Sent from my iPhone