Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added a new TV on my monthly EE that should come with TNT Sports on Discovery+

JPound10
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I recently added a TV to my monthly plan that also comes with TNT Sports on Discovery+.

The TV is set up in my home but when I head to Discovery+ it says I need to add TNT Sports at £20 p/month.

I’ve read that I should receive a text to activate my TNT Sports account but I’ve not received one yet, and don’t know how to request one.

is there a step I’m missing somewhere?

Thank you! 

9 REPLIES 9
DarrenDev
EE Employee

Did you add this to your EE mobile subscription?  If so, head to https://ee.co.uk/TNTSports to activate it.

I’ve just followed the link and activated, but it looks like it’s activated at £20 p/month. 
This needs reversing and my free subscription to be activated. 

Thank you. 

Is this from an EE mobile subscription?  i.e. one of your Smart Benefits?

IMG_9308.jpeg

I added what’s in the image to my monthly bill. It includes a TNT Sports package on Discovery+.

What I didn’t know is how to activate it, I haven’t received a text and when I went into Discovery+ I only had the option to add TNT for £20 p/month.

I’ve then followed the link you provided and it looks like it’s signed me up to the £20 p/month anyway. 

DarrenDev
EE Employee

The image has failed to load.

If this is for an EE mobile account then your best option should be to call the EE help desk.

crossy33
Explorer

Ive just done the same thing, did you manage to resolve this as I dont know what to do.

Thanks 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @crossy33 

Did you add a TV to your mobile account? 

If so, how long ago did you order the TV? 

Leanne 🙂

yes i did, i ordered over the phone calling 150, i ordered it on Tuesday and it arrived yesterday

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @crossy33 

Does the TNT Sports add-on show in your EE app add-ons? 

Leanne.