cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer & large 1st bill

Farmer13
Visitor

Just got my bill via email, 1 day after installation. When I signed up a month ago I was told £29.99 for broadband £20.00 for TV (full fibre 150 essentials) so £49.99 per month. I even agreed to an extra £5 per month for sky cinema, sports and HD. I was also promised £100 cash back if I signed up that day, minus the £30 one-off, which leaves £70 cash back, and was told my first bill would be £0, my second bill would be half of £54.99. I was happy with this so signed a 24 month contract. In this first bill I just received it states £30 one-off, £78 full works with minus £53 discount , £34.99 broadband with £5 discount for 24 months, and £54.99 on going charges (monthly bills). Two questions before I choose cancel, 1) why was I not informed that after 3 months I'd be paying £78 per month and not £54.99 for the whole package??? And 2) where is this discount I was promised??

11 REPLIES 11
Northerner
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @Farmer13 

You'll need to speak to EE CS on 150 about this issue becase there is no specific account access on these forums.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Fnwach
Investigator
Investigator

Hi ,

I don’t know how to access my bill , it’s not on my email so I know when I am making payments. 

Unfortunately there was 1 character incorrect in your email address @Fnwach , so you wouldn't have received any of the order confirmations or instructions on how to set up your EE ID.

You should just have received an email to your correct email address, inviting you to access your EE account. When it prompts you for a PIN, enter 2024.

Right okay 

Are you able to resend the email as I haven’t received  it 

Sorry to have to ask, but did you check the spam folder?

Yeah I did but I didn’t see anything 

Guessing still nothing has arrived?  We've sent a request to the tech team to ask if there's any reason why it wouldn't have sent?

Perfect thank you so much Darren