cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game pass ultimate with gamers data pass and video pass

Elizabeth25
Explorer

Hi there, I’m a bit confused about my series x add to plan deal i recently got. I’ve received my Xbox, collected it in-store with the supplied game, but not with the advertised gamepass ultimate, gamers data pass or the video pass, does anyone know anything about this as I’m a little worried, because it was the main reason for getting it as it comes with 2 years of the above, and if I don’t receive it then it would make the Xbox purchase one of the most expensive ever without the added benefits that was advertised. Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Elizabeth25,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Your data and video passes will automatically be added to the phone linked to your purchase.

You'll be sent a text message with a link to redeem your Game Pass Ultimate subscription as soon as your 14 day return period ends.

Hope this helps.

James

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
James_B

Hi @Elizabeth25,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Your data and video passes will automatically be added to the phone linked to your purchase.

You'll be sent a text message with a link to redeem your Game Pass Ultimate subscription as soon as your 14 day return period ends.

Hope this helps.

James

I took this deal out on the 18th of this month,

should my gamers data pass and video pass not be with me already? Nothing even showing on my account on the app, I have already had multiple failed calls to customer support all of witch no one knows what they are. Also my Xbox gamepass ultimate is needing activated on the app but when I try to do this it says there’s a £10 cost for doing so, obviously this was not what was advertised as I’m entitled to 24 months of all of the above with the add to plan deal, very very stressed and annoyed at the way I just get past from pillar to post, as soon as someone dosent know what the issue is they just pass you along to the next person and the whole process starts over again, don’t tell me to call 150 as that’s the biggest waste of my time I’ve ever had, also was in the store where I got the bundle and I was there for 3 hours until closing time and no one could help me, you would think if something is being advertised at a certain price point then you would be entitled to the products that was purchased on a contract?

please can you confirm the passes that I am supposed to receive as part of my bundle will be with me and not just say they will be sent to you as this has been covered many times in this community with people waiting weeks and even months without any pass? Hopefully you can see my grievances and get in touch ASAP 

Leanne_T

Hi @Elizabeth25 

I am very sorry we have no account access on the community to activate the data and video pass, please try calling us again on 150 and the team can get this looked into in more detail for you. 

Leanne.