cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Quest 3 Video & Gamers Data Pass

Lizzy43
Investigator
Investigator

I purchased the Meta Quest 3 128GB VR Headset Bundle on pay monthly which says it includes a Video & Gamers Data Pass (28th November). I am not sure if this would be included in the box or if I would receive a text after purchase to redeem, but I have had neither, other than a text to say "I can enjoy 24months of gaming and data with selected partners on EE" which gives a link to the terms and conditions. These are just general terms and conditions though and I am still not sure how I access the video and gamers data pass. 

13 REPLIES 13
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lizzy43,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

The pass should be automatically added to your account.

Is it showing in the add-ons section of the EE app?

James

Nothing there in my add ons about the gamer or the video data pass or how you retrieve the free game and nothing in thw box either 

Ranners
Explorer

Same here. Let me know ow if you manage to figure it out please.

JamesMn
Explorer

Same here.

Only link received takes you to the terms..

It's who are the selected partners that confuses me.

Can anyone explain how the offer of access to 24 months of video and gaming data with selected partners works?

Received meta quest 3 today with the offer of above.

Only link received from ee takes me to the terms and conditions.

Any help appreciated.

Chose gaming forum cos wasn't sure what to pick.

Kept all packaging whatever.

Leanne_T

Hi @JamesMn @Ranners 

Which bundle did you purchase? 

How long ago did you set up the Meta Quest? 

Leanne 🙂

Thank you for all the replies.

James - I have checked my current add-ons, there is one for a '24 month bundle content 1'

Could this be it? It doesn't specify that this is the Video & Gamers Data Pass though

If so can you tell me how I use this on the Meta Quest, I am very confused by how this all works.

Thank you

Katie_B

Thanks for checking, this sounds like it could be it @Lizzy43

Does this show under your EE mobile number?

Katie

Hi Katie

Yes it shows under my current active add-ons

Bit confused, as I have an email from a message you wrote but for some reason it is not showing on here.

It said - Have you got the Xbox Cloud Gaming? this can be found in the App Store on the Meta Quest?

I have found this, is this what I needed to do and if so what would the next step be?

Thank you