cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gamers data pass and video data pass

thompy
Contributor
Contributor

Just purchased the xbox series x as an addon to my unlimited data phone contract and got the text for the  game pass ultimate and this is working well. But the offer i took also has the  gamers data pass and video data pass included...

What is gamers data pass and video data pass?

Sorry if this sounds silly but i really do not know what they are..

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

No problem, @thompy 

The Gamer's Data Pass terms and conditions mention: 'Pokémon Go, FIFA Mobile, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite and streaming content on Twitch'.

The Video Data Pass terms and conditions lists: Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, MTV Play, YouTube, YouTube Kids BBC iPlayer, BBC iPlayer Kids, Twisted Mirror, TV Player, TNT Sports on discovery+ & BritBox.

Chris

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G

Hi @thompy 

The Gamer's Data Pass and Video Pass allow you to use certain games and video apps respectively online, without the data being deducted from your allowances. 🙂

Chris

Hi Chris, thanks for your reply. You mention "certain games and video apps", is there somewhere i can see a list of these games and apps?  

Thanks.

Christopher_G

No problem, @thompy 

The Gamer's Data Pass terms and conditions mention: 'Pokémon Go, FIFA Mobile, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite and streaming content on Twitch'.

The Video Data Pass terms and conditions lists: Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, MTV Play, YouTube, YouTube Kids BBC iPlayer, BBC iPlayer Kids, Twisted Mirror, TV Player, TNT Sports on discovery+ & BritBox.

Chris

Thanks Chris for your help, after all that it wouldnt really change anything on my EE account as i already have unlimited data.. but at least i found out what it was and what can be used with it.

Thanks once again for your help 👍

Christopher_G

You're welcome, @thompy 🙂

Chris