Hi I have lost my sim how can I order online replacement sim thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hello @Khu ,

Welcome to the community,

I would suggest first reporting the SIM card as lost, so that if anyone finds it, they will not be able to use it. If you have the My EE App, go to settings, device and sim, replace my SIM/ESIM, you can request there, but it will be sent by second class post, or if near an EE store go there, and they can sort you out.

You can do the same by logging in via the website.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
Schockwave
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hello @Khu ,

I would suggest first reporting the SIM card as lost, so that if anyone finds it, they will not be able to use it. If you have the My EE App, go to settings, device and sim, replace my SIM/ESIM, you can request there, but it will be sent by second class post, or if near an EE store go there, and they can sort you out.

You can do the same by logging in via the website.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Tommybars
Visitor

Yes 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tommybars

Welcome to the community.

Is there something we can help with? If you've lost a SIM card, I'd recommend following the advice that @Schockwave has posted above.

Chris

Lovebajwa529
Explorer

hiii I have lost my sim in my home country then I have to go uk tomorrow. So can you tell me how can I order my new sim. Please inform me as soon as possible.

James_B

Hi @Lovebajwa529,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've lost your SIM. Please get in touch on +44 7953 966 250 to report it.

James

I can’t contact to uk number because now I am stay in India. Tomorrow i will come back in uk. Can you apply online my new sim. 

James_B

Hi @Lovebajwa529,

Sorry, it isn't possible to report a SIM lost online.

Please get in touch as soon as you are able.

Thanks

James

Bakarrk1
Explorer

My sim lost

Hello @Bakarrk1 ,

You will need to report your lost SIM card to customer service and they will be able to send a replacement out to you, or if you are near an EE high street store, then go there with some form of ID and you can get a replacement there.