cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find my PUK code

Empyrean1
Investigator
Investigator

I want a PUK code to port my number. when I log into my account I don't have a menu option or a Manage Device option. I don't want to hang on for 30 minutes waiting for someone to answer my call. Surely there's an easier way than this? Maybe I could SMS???

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Empyrean1 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

You won't need a PUK code to transfer the number, the PUK is to unlock the SIM card if this is blocked. 

If you wish to transfer the number you would need to request a PAC. You can text 'PAC' to 65075.

For full details please see our What is a PAC Code and How Do I Request One? Help page. 

Leanne. 

Hi Leanne

Apologies I realised that after I'd pressed "send" and couldn't edit it.  I've tried SMS to 65075 and get a message saying I need to get a premium setting to text to that number. All I want to do is port my number...

Leanne_T

No problem at all @Empyrean1 

In this case, you would need to call us on 150 and the team will provide the PAC for you to transfer the number. 

Leanne.

Empyrean1
Investigator
Investigator

Can't wait 30 minutes hanging on for somebody to speak to though. It might help if I din't have to listen to that awful music

Leanne_T

Hi @Empyrean1 

I am sorry this is taking time for your call to be answered as soon as an agent is available they will be happy to help. 

Leanne.