cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem setting up Mobile Data Plan for Apple Watch SE

davo47
Investigator
Investigator

Bought a Apple Watch SE Cellular from Music Magpie but when I try to set up a mobile data plan, after logging onto My EE no data plans are shown just My EE home page.

Spoke to EE several times about the problem and the latest advice is to keep unpairing and re-pairing the watch until it recognises it to set up a mobile data plan, which is not a satisfactory solution.

Also spoke to Apple Customer Service who checked the watch and thought that the problem was with EE.

Any suggestions?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mobile data plan activated this evening - problem solved

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @davo47

Welcome to the community.

How long have you had this problem? Does the phone show a good 4G connection when trying to pair?

Chris

Got the phone on Saturday, no problems with the 4G connection when trying to pair.

Sorry should have said got the Apple Watch on Saturday.

Sashintha
Visitor

I’m having the exact same problem with my series 4 cellular! Can’t seem to get a data plan, straight to my home page on the app. Have you managed to fix it? 

Not managed to fix it yet. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I've seen a couple of people mention this today, @davo47.

Keep trying to activate it and hopefully it allows you to soon. 

Chris

Mobile data plan activated this evening - problem solved

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks for letting us know you got sorted, @davo47 🙂

Saunders1234
Investigator
Investigator

I am having this problem, contacted EE 5 times and still nothing. They are now moving me to level 2 after 24 hours of my Apple Watch SE not eligible for mobile data with my IPhone 12 pay monthly. Both brought the same day, from EE. Very frustrating. Hoping the people at level 2 can help!