Lost phone

Danielamin512
Investigator
Investigator

I lost my mobile and when I made a claim with my insurance they asked me for a proof that my network (EE) blocked my mobile. However, EE claimed that they can’t block it as I am on sim only contract. You are the one who can and should block the phone as you are providing service for me. 
I would appreciate if this can be done ASAP please as my insurance is waiting for this information to be able to successfully process my claim, 

thank you 

Daniel Amin 

9 REPLIES 9
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Danielamin512

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Have you used the device with your EE SIM card before this was lost? 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Good morning , yes I have used it for almost 1 year and they send me proof is usage but they refuse to block the phone 

Leanne_T

Thanks @Danielamin512

I have sent you a private message on here for some extra details. 

Leanne.

Leanne.

Where can I see what you send me private messages? Should I wait your call or ?

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Click on https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/notes/privatenotespage

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi Leanne 

Hope you are well 

I need the same for a insurance claim as the phone got broken, also a proof of purchase can you help ?? 

Many thanks

Leanne_T

Hi @fahidsulemane

Thanks for coming here. 

You would need to call us on 0800 079 8586 and the team will be happy to help you get this information for your insurance claim. 

Leanne 🙂

Thanks Leanne, any possible way to get via email ?? Chat they said systems were down... Phone they cant do it untill i have my number working to txt me for ID check( Phone its broken hence why i need the documents ) 

Please can you help ?? 

or someone can call me on my temporary number 

Leanne_T

Hi @fahidsulemane

Sorry we have no account access on the community. 

If you can try calling us the team will help you get this sorted.

Leanne.