Cant log in

Holly76
Visitor

Hi, It won't let me log in on the website I'm trying too order a ps5 bundle online I'm a current customer but it's not working can you help please?

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Holly76   Have you tried clearing your browser history and cookies.   If you’ve login in to here then you should be able to login to your account. 

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Do you have an EE mobile phone or SIM on contract? You cannot buy an accessory online unless you already have a mobile phone or SIM contract from EE. You are expected to pay for it along with your existing EE mobile plan.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
martjen17
Explorer

Hi same here I can not log in on the PC. Had this problem over and over, I did get a call back once and explained the issue. He said he would look into it but seems he never did, not good service.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @martjen17

Do you get an error message when you try and log into your My EE account? 

Leanne.