Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Quest 3 Order

morley107
Investigator
Investigator

Hello.

I am looking for a little guidance. I have ordered the Meta Quest 3 128GB Bundle on the 03.11.23 but it is still no further through the system, are these in stock? I ordered a laptop the following day and I have already received that so I think this may be stuck in the EE system. It is still on the XKO*** order number and does not have a courier assigned yet.

I am now thinking these may not be stocked at EE but more than likely dropshipped after they receive each order, hence why I have received the laptop already. 

If I do have to contact could you provide me with the correct contact number as when I used the number on the contact us tab they would only deal with mobiles and broadband.

Many thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @morley107 

Welcome to the community.

The current estimate for deliveries is to expect dispatch within 1-3 days. Do you have a mobile or broadband account with EE?

Chris

Hi Chris,Thank you, sorry I should have made that clearer. I have two mobiles with EE currently and I am just on the process of switching over a third from that oxygen company 🙃.I don't know much about EEs procedures unfortunately and Google hasn't been my friend on this occasion.Many thanksMatt
Christopher_G

OK, thanks @morley107 🙂

If you just follow the options to speak to someone about your mobile account. They'll be able to look into your accessory order for you.

Chris

Loulou82Daly
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I have currently done the same thing with the quest been over a week they have no record of the order on my account !! But took a up front payment and was assured they are in stock and all gone through ok   Not a happy ee customer at the moment as it’s a Christmas present 

Katie_B

Hi @Loulou82Daly

Welcome to the community.

Did you speak with our customer care team who advised they could not find your order?

Did you receive a confirmation email with an order number?

Katie

Hi I have spoken to 3 different people , I’m passed over to different
people but they can’t explain to me how it went Thro one min then nothing
the next , he said it won’t go Thro unless u have the first upfront cost
which wasn’t a problem ! He said I’ll get a notification from dpd , I have
no confirmation e mail . But I have had ear phones on the account which
also didn’t have a confirmation e mail it was just sent by dpd and notified
by them in 2 days . Thanks for reply

Hi thanks for contacting me , iv spoken to about 3 people and no one can explain to me where my order has gone there’s nothing showing on my orders , I have no confirmation e mail but as far as that goes I didn’t when I had a set of ear phones on my account I just had a txt from dpd when delivery was ! I am waiting for the boy I spoke to and assured me it’s all gone Thro   and is in stock !  and wait for a txt from dpd  ! That’s all  the answers I’m getting is we will give u a refund , or item is out of stock and it’s not showing up on their system .