cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation

essy18
Investigator
Investigator

i have just bought apple airpod headphones today and have yet to recieve a confirmation email or even tracking number, all i have received is a EE finance email and agreement number.

slightly worried as these headphones are very expensive and i don’t know when they’ll arrive.

could someone help asap please!! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @essy18,

If you've received your finance documents, your order has been successful.

You'll receive tracking information for your order from DPD as soon as they have collected it and confirmed your delivery slot.

Hope this helps.

James

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@essy18  How do you track something the moment your ordered it. A product has to be dispatched in order to have a tracking number.    Have you checked your spam folder ?    No such thing as an agreement number.  Do you mean an order number?  This might start with a XKO or XKN. 

i used ee finance powered by glow to purchase the item hence why i was sent an agreement number.

understandable, i know i can’t track an item i have just bought but there should be some sort of confirmation email or message sent to me  or follow up email, no?

i’ve checked my junk/spam and nothing has been sent through.

Also may i add that i made the purchase on my ee app and when i check orders nothing shows up or even pay monthly decices as i haven’t received a order reference number yet the money has come out of my current account.

This is my first time with ee purchasing a new device so i don’t know how everything works in terms of tracking ect 

James_B

Hi @essy18,

If you've received your finance documents, your order has been successful.

You'll receive tracking information for your order from DPD as soon as they have collected it and confirmed your delivery slot.

Hope this helps.

James

thanks! this is my first time with ee so i was unaware this is how it works. hopefully this happens soon if not i will be sure to send a message! 

James_B

No problem, @essy18 🙂

In stock items are usually dispatched within one day.

James

i order the item yesterday at 5:45 so maybe it will be dispatched tomorrow unless it’s working days 

Hi, my order still has not come

Christopher_G

Hi @essy18 

If you speak with our Mobile Care team, they'll be able to check the order for you.

Chris