cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

holiday in us

bal33
Explorer

hello, i have situation i went to usa and i lost conection, what i need to do now?  

thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Do you mean that you went away from home & when you got back your Home BB no longer works?

Did you continue paying your bills while you were away?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @bal33 

Are you having problems with your mobile phone in the USA or your home broadband back in the UK?

If it's your mobile, could you try restarting it and searching for available networks?

Chris

I have problems with my mobile phone, i cant do  any phone calls from here. and i cant change my plane cos im not allowed to snd any messages. 

dont know what to do

Christopher_G

Did you try manually searching for a network, @bal33?

Do you have a contract SIM card or pay as you go?

Chris

i have a contract sim card

thank you

Christopher_G

Did you activate roaming on the SIM card before you left the UK, @bal33?

Chris

no i didin't, i didin't know. so now i can't event to send a message to get that

mine situation is, i went to usa, & i dont have a signal now in here, i cant call or send a message,

Christopher_G

OK, thank you, @bal33.

You will need to speak to our Mobile Care team. I know of other users in the community use a VoIP service, such as Skype, to call us.

Chris