cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday in Australia,

Pjpkp
Explorer

I have an unlimited data contract. What are my options for using my phone in Australia?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Pjpkp  You purchase the roam abroad pass so you can use your allowance call/texts and up to 50Gb per month m.  This will cost you £25 and it’s a 30 day add on that you need to stop when your back in the UK or you’ll keep being charged for it.     You also need to make sure roaming is enabled on your account by texting ROAMING to 150.  By enabling roaming you will connect to a roaming network.  ( add ons don’t enable roaming).  You might want to look at THIS 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Pjpkp  You purchase the roam abroad pass so you can use your allowance call/texts and up to 50Gb per month m.  This will cost you £25 and it’s a 30 day add on that you need to stop when your back in the UK or you’ll keep being charged for it.     You also need to make sure roaming is enabled on your account by texting ROAMING to 150.  By enabling roaming you will connect to a roaming network.  ( add ons don’t enable roaming).  You might want to look at THIS 

Pjpkp
Explorer

Great thanks for the advice!