cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: why is EE now rubbish?

Captainropetail
Visitor

My signal is completely rubbish now at home also. My daughter gets no signal either. This has happened in  the last month. I can hear the caller but they cannot hear me. It is not my phone. It works fine when I head on up into town. EE say there is nothing wrong in my area but something has changed with the signal strength it used to be good. I will have to leave them

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Captainropetail 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some problems with your service. If you pop your postcode into our coverage checker and hit check status, it will let you know if we're aware of any maintenance works in your area. If we're not aware of any, it will give you an option to report a problem so that our network team can look into it.

Chris

bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

You allude to two different problems. If you're not getting any coverage (either 4G or legacy 2G/3G) since recent times, that could be due to optimisation or a network outage. In either case, using the coverage checker and the "report a problem" is a good first stage.

The same problem reporting facility includes an option to report in-call voice issues.