cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile network issues

Abiel
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, why does my connection keeps dropping to 2 bars when I have 5G latest iPhone? It happened for 2 to 3 days last year I called in and sorted the issue when I had a different iPhone a year ago however the same problem I’m currently facing. The whole week my iPhone drops connection and also sometimes it’s says switch on mobile data for connection and then comes back. I’m 100% sure the mobile data was on and is on?

7 REPLIES 7
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Abiel,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Is this issue only happening in a particular location?

Have you checked for network problems in your area?

James

bristolian
Legend
Legend

The onscreen bars are an indication of current service. Are you having any problems with calls, texts or mobile data? Or is it just the coverage indicators causing you concern?

Mobile data not working plus when I receive call I can’t hear him or he can not hear me. This is causing me issues. It’s new phone how come?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Leanne_T

Hi @Abiel 

Is this happening in all areas? 

What happens when you try and access any apps or web pages? 

Leanne 🙂

@Abiel wrote:
when I receive call I can’t hear him or he can not hear me

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Are you using Apple or Android? If Android, does VoLTE show onscreen next to your coverage indicators?

hello, apple im using, yesterday night it was asking me to switch the mobile data on even when it’s on. I can’t hear some callers.i switched off and on the mobile it isn’t working. The connection works for an hour then drops and ask me to connect to internet 😰

James_B

Have you had a look to see if the network status checker is reporting any problems in your area, @Abiel?

James