cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited data add on

Lunafawn
Visitor

I currently have the unlimited mobile data add on but have reached the end of my contract so I can upgrade. What is the criteria for being able to get the mobile data add on? Can i just buy any plan and get the add on after to maybe save a bit of money, or do i specifically need to buy a plan that already comes with unlimited data? When will i be offered the unlimited data add on?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lunafawn  There are tariffs that have unlimited data and then there is a add on that gives you unlimited data.   With the add on through if you no longer require it you can just stop it and can not change your tariff if you don’t require it later on.  

If you have a offer of unlimited data at a reduced cost there is no guarantee that you’ll get that offer again at that price.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lunafawn  There are tariffs that have unlimited data and then there is a add on that gives you unlimited data.   With the add on through if you no longer require it you can just stop it and can not change your tariff if you don’t require it later on.  

If you have a offer of unlimited data at a reduced cost there is no guarantee that you’ll get that offer again at that price.