Did you mean: 

Re: Mobile Data not working

ECR-teck
Investigator
Investigator

Same here

Moved from Plusnet to EE end of December 2023 

Unfortunately I moved 5 SIM cards😟

My data dropped from (Down 55Mbps/ Up 35Mbps) to (Down 2.8Mbps/ Up 1 Mbps) not to forget Plusnet is third party provider.

I Spoke to EE support team many times and each time I was told that my data speed will stay like this in my area

I asked what happened to the fast data 100Mpbs? isn't that what I paid for

The support team member said that I should look for other providers🤔

So EE is not what they say it is...,.

6 REPLIES 6
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @splash60 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing slow speeds in the area, does this happen in other areas? 

Can you make and receive calls at the area OK? 

Leanne.

ECR-teck
Investigator
Investigator

EE is just a big name. Last month I moved from Plusnet a third party provider to the main provider which is EE and I regret it. Because everything was fine with Plusnet a good service and 50Mbps data speed, but with EE I only get 2Mbps data speed, they have made all sorts of excuses and even told me to change provider. So EE is not the same as it used to be T-Mobile.

EE is just a big name. Last month I moved from Plusnet a third party provider to the main provider which is EE and I regret it. Because everything was fine with Plusnet a good service and 50Mbps data speed, but with EE I only get 2Mbps data speed, they have made all sorts of excuses and even told me to change provider. So EE is not the same as it used to be T-Mobile.

Leanne_T

Hi there @ECR-teck 

I am sorry to hear this, do you get the same speeds in all areas? 

Leanne.

calls are fine, I have a very good signal but data is bad everywhare not only in my area. I have the same handset and live in the same area as with plusnet but with very low data peed like i said in the post. and i moved 5 sims to EE and all 5 of them are the same low data about 2Mbps although calling and texting is fine.

Leanne_T

Thanks @ECR-teck 

I would suggest getting back in touch with out tech guides on 150 to get this looked into in more detail for you. 

Leanne.