No Data

TBon
Explorer

Hi I recently changed my contract and increased my data, while keeping my current sim, however although I still have coverage for calls etc I can no longer connect to my data.

It asks me to 'login' and shows me a signal bar with a ? which when I open the page it cannot load and all I have is a blank screen stating 'sign into network' - so clearly something has failed.

I have tried using both my old and newer phones but neither work, I was using my old phone (Samsung J6) before I updated my contract without any issues (my newer phone is a A51).

I called my local EE today and they could not help without seeing the phone, if anyone here can help that would be great 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
TBon
Explorer

Hi I recently changed my contract and increased my data, while keeping my current sim, however although I still have coverage for calls etc I can no longer connect to my data.

It asks me to 'login' and shows me a signal bar with a ? which when I open the page it cannot load and all I have is a blank screen stating 'sign into network' - so clearly something has failed.

I have tried using both my old and newer phones but neither work, I was using my old phone (Samsung J6) before I updated my contract without any issues (my newer phone is a A51).

I called my local EE today and they could not help without seeing the phone, if anyone here can help that would be great 🙂

@TBon  You’ll need to call customer services on 150 to get this sorted.  A shop can not help you with this. 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Mobile data uses the same network signal as your calls.

Are you sure you're not inadvertently trying to connect to a WiFi network that requires a sign-in? Can you take a photo of the error you get, and post it onto this forum thread?