cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad signal indoor but it said good signal after the Internet coverage

mandybandme
Explorer

After submit the postcode and check the version of phone, the website shows good signal indoor and excellent outdoor. However, indoor always is only has one or 2 bars max. I asked to check and they send me the text message about fixed that issue. Unfortunately, I still get 2 bars after fixed. I write here and hope EE really can find someone to fix that. I can't use my phone at all unless I stick my phone stick to glazing of my window. Where can I report this issue and really get someone to check it? 

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@mandybandme  The coverage checker is just a guide not a guarantee of service.  Use the check status tab below the check coverage tab to see if there is an issue and you can report any issues when you use the check status tab.  I take it you do have excellent coverage outside?  If you do then there is nothing EE can do to improve the signal within your home and I recommend you use Wi-Fi calling when indoors as that’s what it’s for. 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Do other EE users have the same problem in this location? The network coverage is what it is, and that is only generally improved by new sites being installed - not a quick fix.

WiFi-calling is the recommended mitigation for indoor coverage issues, and works extremely well.