cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data not working

Kiels
Explorer

I'm on an unlimited plan and last night when I tried to use my data I was not able too, it says I have it but the symbol is (H) instead of 4g? Im in my house where It has worked perfectly but for some reason it has gone bad and I'm not able to get good speeds nor am I able to send texts and calls anymore. I have checked the connection around my area and it says it's fine. Could anyone try to help?.

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

What do you mean by "checking the connection"? I presume you mean using the status checker webtool - did you choose "check status" for known faults or "check coverage" for predicted service?

The H symbol indicates you're using 3G rather than 4G - this would potentially cause limited speeds but shouldn't impact texts or calls. If you toggle flight mode this may trigger a reconnection to 4G.

I check both status & connection and both were fine, I have tried flight mode on and off multiple times doesn't seem to fix it. When I try to message or call I get error 10, all this randomly started happening this morning.

bristolian
Legend
Legend

I'd suggest using the "report a problem" option on the status checker to provide details for further checks.

Do you know any other EE users locally, may be worth checking if they have similar issues.