cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage Device page 404

albatrossone
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I can't find the manage my device page to turn on/off the spend caps as outlined in here https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/billing-usage-and-top-up/track-and-manage-your-usage/how-do-i-set-up-...

The only way to manage spend caps seems to only be available by text/call to 150.

10 REPLIES 10
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Did you join EE or last upgrade before 1 October 2018?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@albatrossone   It’s just your online account your login in to.  Try clearing your browser history and cookies.   Then just login to your online account.  

joined in 2017, never upgraded

that doesn't do anything, the page is a 404.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Are you able to try this on another device or browser, @albatrossone?

Chris

I get the same 404 page, used three different browsers.

Katie_B

Hello @SteveR33

Have you tried using a different device?

Katie 🙂

That's not going to make a difference, the page is missing, therefore any link to it is broken; that's what 404 means.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_404

You're the second EE Community Support Team member who's asked this on the thread, how do neither of you know what a 404 status code is?

Leanne_T

Hi @SteveR33

Thanks for coming back to us. 

If you are getting this error message please give us a call on 150. The team will get this looked into for you and raise a ticket for your My EE account if needed. 

Leanne.