cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I monitor my data usage when roaming?

manchesteraaron
Explorer

I know that EE has a fair usage policy of 50 GB when roaming in the Europe Zone, is there any way I can monitor my data usage to see how much I have used?

I have an unlimited data plan normally, so when I go to view my data usage in the My EE app, it reminds me as such and does not state my remaining allowance of roaming data.

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Can you see what remains of your giftable data allowance? As you yourself use data it reduces the giftable data allowance (from 100GB at beginning of billing month) whether or not you actually use it for gifting. When your giftable data allowance gets down to 50GB, you'll know that you have used all of your roaming data allowance.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I don't have anyone else on my account who I could gift data to. Would this still be possible?

bristolian
Legend
Legend

All phones have a data usage counter within the connection settings menu, and (Android certainly) allows you to set "alarms" and trigger points for on-screen warnings.