cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data issues

ChrisP54
Investigator
Investigator

I have a Samsung S8+ and am having difficulty contacting the internet in an area of Birmingham B6 6HE.  This has been happening for longer than I can remember. EE advice reset the phone each visit. It seems funny to me that people around me do not seem to have any issues at all. I need to ask what network they are using. My partner has a Samsung A10 also has the same issue.  Any suggestions would be helpful. Thought of changing model of phone but if stay with Ee will this make a difference

6 REPLIES 6
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @ChrisP54 

Welcome to the EE community

Do other EE users in this same location have problems? If there's a network issue there, it should affect all users equally.

Does your phone show signal there, can you make & receive calls ok? What happens when you try to use data there?

ChrisP54
Investigator
Investigator

I have exactly the same issue in an area of Birmingham, and the information I get from EE is to reset the phone, this has been done and still no access during the football, yet other supporters do not seem to have the same issues, Although I do not know which network they are using.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ChrisP54

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Can you access data in other areas? 

Have you reported this on our EE Coverage & Network Status Checker? If you select 'Check Status' you can report this to the network team. 

Leanne 🙂

Yes I can access in all other areas, and yes I have reported to to EE. There response was to reset phone, and to contact them when having difficulty in the area, which is a little difficult when surrounded y 41,000 people at a football stadium

Thank you

xxxxx xxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Do you have the same problems when there isn't a football game being played?

Or is this only happening then the football stadium is full?

I am only there when footy is on