cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content lock

Tish-Edwards91
Visitor

Hi, I'm wondering if you can help. I've recently had a new contract and I've shared some data to another number on the account and he's saying that all the data isn't working and when going on the app it's saying something about content lock? I'm struggling to find it and what to do? Could you please help 🙏🏼 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Tish-Edwards91 ,

Welcome to the community,

If you are on contract, you can log into your account either via the EE App or via the website, and in settings, via the app, scroll down to Parental control, and click on it and change the setting there, you can do this also when logged in to your account via the website.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Tish-Edwards91 ,

Welcome to the community,

If you are on contract, you can log into your account either via the EE App or via the website, and in settings, via the app, scroll down to Parental control, and click on it and change the setting there, you can do this also when logged in to your account via the website.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.