cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t load Ann Summers

Riaw
Investigator
Investigator

I can’t load, what I can only presume is because they are adult web pages, ie In my case, Ann Summers. 
I have checked the age restrictions etc on my iphone, everything is allowed.

I have also checked on my ee account, again no restrictions. 

can anyone help please? 

13 REPLIES 13
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Riaw : Are you on contract or PAYG?

It could be your Switching Content Lock OFF or ON . It is switched on on new & upgraded contracts. If just switching it OFF doesn't help, try switching it to STRICT, reboot your device and then switching it to OFF. That is seeming to do the trick.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thank you for your reply @XRaySpeX 

I have tried what you advised, but unfortunately it still won’t work. 

I’m on a sim only deal. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Riaw

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Do your parental controls show as OFF in your My EE account? 

Speak soon. 

Leanne. 

They show as Full access, moderate or strict, and mine is on full access. 
there doesn’t seem to be a OFF option. 

Leanne_T

Thanks @Riaw

Have you restarted your phone? 

What message shows when you try and access the site? 

Leanne 🙂

It’s says this website is unavailable try again? 
yes I have restarted the phone. 🤔

After Ann summers wouldn’t work I then googled search lingerie  as I thought that wedpage was down, and the first one that came up was lovehoney, but that one said the same message, wouldn’t load.
so then I tried boohoo, worked fine.
So i’m presuming it’s adult sites as everything else works fine. I can search them in Google, but when I click on the links they won’t work.

Leanne_T

Thanks @Riaw

In this case, please give us a call on 150 and our customer care team will get this looked into further for you 🙂

Let me know how you get on. 

Leanne. 

That doesn’t make sense where do you go and do all dat

@Naftafarian187 : It's there to protect our kids! All social networks & regulators nowadays are trying to put in place steps to better do that.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)