cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliment for customer services

Nico13
Visitor

Good morning. I would like to share some positive feedback for the consultant I spoke to around 8:27am this morning, his name was Mark and he was based in Wales. Mark really exceeded my expectations this morning when I called to leave EE after finding a better deal with a competitor. I’ve been with EE for a very long time and have my own line as well as a line for my daughter. I was out of contract and my daughters handset had stopped working. Mark listened to me fully, explored the offers I had been given elsewhere and managed to find me a similar deal to retain my account at EE. Mark was really patient, answered all my questions, didn’t overwhelm me with information or jargon and managed to find me a great deal for both mines and my daughters needs. I’ve never left a compliment for a customer service agent before as I’m usually disappointed and underwhelmed with the experience however Mark sent me off this morning as a happy and satisfied customer. Mark was friendly, we had a good chat but not over familiar. I was really happy with my experience with EE this morning and I’m glad I made the decision to remain with the network. 

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good afternoon @Nico13

Thank you so much for coming here and sharing this lovely feedback for Mark. 

I would like to pass this to Mark and Mark's manager.

When you have a moment please check your community inbox. 

Katie 🙂

Hello I just had a call with Jake, he was amazing and explained to me step by step how to transfer and upgrade my family’s broadband and phone lines. He was really patient and repeated himself when I didn’t understand. He advised the best way to do it. It reinforced that I should continue to be an EE customer. Please let me know how this feedback about Jake specifically can be given - I haven’t received the usual text survey free the call. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good evening @LondonPhoneUser

Thanks for coming here. 

It's great to read the wonderful feedback you have left for Jake. 

I have sent you a private message to gather for more information. 

Speak soon, 

Katie