cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliment an Agent

avawtks
Visitor

This morning, I realised I needed to use the EE help chat on the app, I was then presented with what can only be described as abhorrent service from three separate individuals who completely disregarded everything I said. I pointed out that I was classed as vulnerable and needed extra assistance and the service was vile.

However, I am not here to discuss that.

I tried to find another way to compliment an agent and this appears to be the only way.

After my awful chat this morning, I decided to phone the customer service helpline and got through to Kyle in Falkirk. Kyle was kind, empathetic, and listened to everything I had to say. I told him my initial issue and he tried his absolute hardest to help. He was unable to which is okay, turns out EE do not do a lot to help those with additional needs. We discussed what could be done and that he would put a flag onto my account so future agents could see that I may need additional help. Even Kyle was appalled that a flag wasn't previously put onto my account even though I had informed one of the advisors previously on the app whom of which was a manager that I was considered vulnerable, which I think is ridiculous. I'm a customer service agent and even I know that there are things in place to assist those who need it. Kyle helped me file a complaint in regards to those individuals who were so awful and explained all the steps involved.  

I truly hope EE give Kyle the credit and notice for how absolutely incredible he is. Not once did I feel judged or like I was the problem for wanting to complain. He is truly an asset to the company.

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @avawtks 

Thank you for leaving this lovely feedback for Kyle and I am very sorry for the previous experience you have had when contacting us this is not the level of service we expect. 

I am very happy to hear Kyle was kind and empathetic when you called and has helped you with the account. 

If you need any further information please see our Vulnerability policy | Accessibility support page.

Have a lovely day and come back to the community anytime.

Leanne.