EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Discovery+ (TNT Sports) activation issue on the EE app

We're aware of some issues with  Discovery+ activation via the EE app. Some customers aren't seeing the activation tile in the ‘Plans and Subscriptions’ section. We’re investigating this issue, but you can activate this via the web in the meantime at...

NickBS by EE Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to clear app cache on Android phones

If the My EE app is not working for you then clearing the app's cache/data might help.Open Settings and select Apps.Tap on the app you want to clear app data for and select Storage.Tap Clear data and Clear cache.Open the My EE app and log in.If you a...

Alex_M_0-1687766298066.png Alex_M_1-1687766331596.png img-07 copy.png Alex_M_3-1687766544821.png
Alex_M by Star Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 8 Helpful

How to contact EE through Live Chat

The EE Community is an area where you ask questions, answer others, learn about all things EE and share experiences and solutions with other customers and experts. You can search the community for posts that might help you. But if you can’t find what...

Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful

App/website

I have never known such an app to be so useless. It's the same on my laptop. Nothing ever works.  It's rubbish. The sooner I can get off this network the better.

Gifting Data

Hi, I have not been able to gift data both on the app on the web. It is coming up with an error message. How do I go about it?

Share Data urgent

My son is stuck and needs DATA ASAP bur once again the stupid App won't load the share DATA. Been trying since 6am this morning, what is the point of the feature being in your plan if unable to access it when required.

Dubdood by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! EE App is not working on My Android

I have uninstalled the App and re=installed it a dozen times, cleared the Cache but the App still does not work. Not sure why I changed from BT to EE as BT had an app that worked and I could keep my eye on data usage. Since changing to EE the App has...

Resolved! Re: Sign in after app update

Just updated the Android app from 5.18.1 to 5.19.1 and now I can't log on - it won't go past the password screen. Previous version (5.18.1) worked fine. I have cleared cache, deleted all data and also uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Please a...

MarkSL by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gifting data

Since the App was updated it’s useless, constantly not working, under maintenance etcespecially problematic when gifting data, states come back later, etc. even tried the web page rather than app, same problem and have tried a number of devices as we...

Ljc19 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Log in

Hi. I got a sim a few months ago and registered it on the app. I then found out that the sim I was sold was not the correct one. I wanted a data only so I could test signal strength on all the locations  I will be visiting. That being said I have now...

Gibbo53 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful