Blog archive

This page is no longer active. For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog Articles

x box games pass

I have the free add on for games pass,I have text 150 with XBOX I have had a text back to activate it then had a text to say that I'm being charged for it?  

3 Comments

Add on data

I have tried to add extra data for the remainder of this month, however, as the app has been down I am unable to do so. The EE website says to text 150 but adding data isn’t on the options of the auto...

1 Comments

Earphones

Hello there I had my new upgrade s21 and noticed I was intitled to some earphones but I didn't reacive them. I have been in hospital very poorly and totally forgot about my new phone and only just set...

1 Comments

Perks verification email

Hi all, yesterday I was sent a link to register with EE perks to get 20% nhs discount on my upgrade plan. I’ve registered with my work NHS email address but haven’t received the verification email. I’...

1 Comments

Ee perks

Hi I am register for ee perks and can't let me log in or reset my password.  Any help please?  

5 Comments

Eeperks

hi I have a eeperks code where do I enter it thanks.

1 Comments

Why can I get a better deal

Looking to upgrade through my EE app yet I can get a better deal if I start a new contract through a third party??? How is this possible???

3 Comments

Champions league final free

If I cancel the bt sports app how do I watch the champions league final for free?I'm not sure of the different options?Will I be able to access the bt sport app on the finals day? Youtube can be a bit...

1 Comments

EE perk

Good morning, I’ve confirmed my account many times since April and it’s just asked again and now it says my account is deactivated 

1 Comments

Free screen protector

On my account it says I get free case or screen protector , how do I get 

1 Comments

Apple music

Apple music will not let me put in passcode from text you get goes straight past.Then says your subscription is being used with another id pls help pulling my hair out at this.

5 Comments

Razer kishi link

I have received my redeem code for xbox unleashed and have claimed it. But i have not received my link to claim my Razer Kishi controller. How do you claim it? Thanks

6 Comments

Xbox series x

Hi is there any information if there will be any more stock I’ve signed up to register my interest 

1 Comments

BT Sport Ultimate - PS5

If I have the BT Sport Ultimate add on can I watch it using my PS5 without paying for large screen? I was told by an EE advisor on the phone that I could but am reading contradictory posts on here

1 Comments

BT Sport

What is the difference between BT Sport and BT Sport Ultimate?

1 Comments

Upgrade

Hi, I have just Upgraded my Phone to a S21 Ultra 128GB 5GEE model and I asked on the phone whether XBOX Game Pass Ultimate is included on my Smart Benefits and he said no but I have browsed the Web an...

3 Comments

Razor Kishi controller

Hi there, I have recently upgraded to the S21 and I have received the link for the 12 months game pass. But I haven’t received the link to claim the Razor Kishi controller.How can I claim the controll...

1 Comments

EE Perks

How do i reactivate my ee perks. I missed the deadline to reactive through my work email. I am not longer able to access the perks. i get the below messageACCOUNT DEACTIVATEDYour account has been deac...

1 Comments