Did you mean: 

when should i make the payment

Diego11
Investigator
Investigator

when should i make the payment

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you're having difficulty paying your bill on time you need to contact CS urgently to come to a repayment arrangement - see Help if you can't pay your bill

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Diego11 

Can you provide some more details? Payment for what exactly?

EE, I have selected an iPhone phone, and the sim card payment was supposed to be paid on April 4th. I didn't know, I forgot, I didn't have enough money in my account. Can you transfer my payment to another date so that I can pay it?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Diego11 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you give us a call on 150, the team will be happy to discuss the payment with you. 

Leanne.

Sorry, but I just want to reschedule. Can you move it back a week so I can pay? I will pay what I couldn't pay on April 4th because I forgot to pay on April 10th.

Leanne_T

Hi @Diego11 

To see what options are available you would need to call us on 150 and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.

If you're having difficulty paying your bill on time you need to contact CS urgently to come to a repayment arrangement - see Help if you can't pay your bill

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

good day, please, I was supposed to pay my payment on April 5th, I don't have enough money in my account, so the payment didn't go through, and I logged into my EE account and paid it online on April 9th, why did I get a message today that I have to pay another payment for April 5

Leanne_T

Hi @Diego11 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Does the payment show if you log into your EE account? 

Have you had another bill produced since you made the payment?

Leanne.

I do not know now