cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replacement phone tech/ insurance

flexukstudio
Visitor

I have had to call my insurance early October as I accidently dropped my phone and the glass broke. no problem I was sent a phone within a few days ! It did NOT work ! Tech sent me another and this one stopped working in just over a month it stopped charging. Now I have been sent another today and it wont even charge to turn on ! I have tried the charger with other phones in the house and it works so the phone is the problem again! That is the past two phones replaced by tech / insurance that have charging issues and wont charge! phone is a google pixel 6 pro! I found out recently our INURANCE we pay for give is refurbished (dud) phones that have previously been giving back to EE due to them not working and having faults their tech company try to fix and give us them as replacements when our phone brakes! clearly their is a huge issue with this as i have had 3 replacement phones in under 2 months and about to order a 4th !!!! really not happy as my monthly bill with EE is not cheap. 

1 REPLY 1
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @flexukstudio

I am sorry to hear this has happened again with a replacement phone. 

Please give us another call when you have a moment. Our technical care team will be able to look into this further for you and provide you with your available options. 

Katie