Well i havent been happy im still waiting for a bag come through my door it was

Kerr12
Investigator
Investigator

6 REPLIES 6
Kerr12
Investigator
Investigator

Didn't let me finish so I'm waiting for a bag to put the phone in we have a family line with 3 number .my daughter upgraded which was fine .imm out of my contract just waiting for s24 to go back cause it 2 small anyway are bill around 108 but on Monday it was 225 pound for one upgrade .plus there added another line which I knew nothing about .yes times are hard but to take 225 is a joke .so just waiting cause I want what money left to come back to me .I have mad a complaint and to be honest .I don't think me and my husband will be staying ee after all the hassle we had I have not got 225 pound to pay for one upgrade .plus waiting for the bag a joke .so since then I'm having 2nd thought on it after thsmat huge amount come out of my account. Plus adding a line with me saying yes .when there only 3 of in this house and all I get sorry but nothing about the money I paid thar double the amount we normal pay .but I think ee took they money and havent heard nothingvelse since which is disgusting I'm disabled plus my husband works 20 hours a week .so at this moment in time .I don't think I be upgrading and look for some where else 

Kerr12
Investigator
Investigator

The signal rubbish all you always get a text I'm been getting them for 3 years .funny the other network have these problem

But still want the same money when the signal right down

Kerr12
Investigator
Investigator

So why havd you signal issues you had them for 3 years plus

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Kerr12 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. 

How long ago did the bag get sent to you to return the upgrade? 

Did you upgrade online, over the phone or in store? 

If you would like to discuss the amount that has been taken and your complaint please call us on 150 and the team will be happy to help. 

Leanne.